Terms & Conditions
When booking accommodation with Waenfechan Glamping & Camping, you are agreeing to enter into a binding contract with us.
References to ‘us’ and ‘we’ in these Conditions relate to Waenfechan Glamping & Camping. References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ relate to the person making the booking and all members of that person’s party. When you book online or we email confirmation of a reservation to you, we enter into a contract with you, which is subject to these Booking Conditions.
Waenfechan Glamping & Camping accepts no liability for loss or damage to possessions and/or personal injury. In making this booking you are accepting full responsibility for yourself, your booking party, your children and you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions, which can also be viewed in full on our website.
All cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles are parked at their owners risk. Waenfechan Glamping & Camping accepts no liability for loss or damage to cars, vehicles, motorbikes, bikes or other vehicles.
General Booking Information
Booking forms are completed via the online booking system on our website. If you make a phone booking we will complete the form for you..
We will send you a booking confirmation via email. Please contact us if you do not receive this. Please check your Booking Confirmation and notify us of any errors immediately. You must be over 18 year of age to make a booking.
During the processing of your completed online booking form, your full payment must be processed via our accepted payment options unless otherwise agreed. Your payment is made in full and consists of a non-refundable deposit of 15% of the total booking amount. You have two (2) days in which your payment must be processed into our system from your bank or financial institution. If the payment money is not received in this time we reserve the right to cancel the booking. If payment is made after we issue an invoice or series of invoices, the first 15% of the total amount owed forms the non-refundable deposit amount.
Charges have Vat
The camping and glamping accommodation are let for holiday use only and are limited to the time specified.
Cancellations or Changes by You
It is essential that you let us know immediately if you need to cancel your booking. Please confirm in writing by email. If you cancel your booking the following applies:
Please note that any deposit paid is non-refundable.
No refunds within 28 day’s of arrival date.
1)If you cancel more than 4 weeks before your arrival date you will lose your non-refundable deposit payment. The remainder of any of your other payments made will be refunded.
2)If you cancel less than 4 weeks before your arrival date you will lose your full payment.
3) If you book via a third party organisation and not directly via our website they may have additional terms and conditions related to your booking. Please make yourself aware of these at the time of booking, as they are in addition to our policy regarding cancellation. We are only able to refund the portion of the booking fee we receive from the third party organisation and are not responsible for refunding any of their fees, commissions or charges.
4) Refunds cannot be given in the event of leaving due to inclement weather or the decision to cut short a holiday which has been previously paid for.
5) In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you cannot cancel your contract if the services you have ordered are accommodation, or services related to leisure activities (if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance).
Cancellation due to Unforeseen Circumstances
We are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, notifiable diseases, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We strongly recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
Cancellation or Changes by Us
Once we have issued you with a confirmation, we will do our best not to make any changes or cancel your booking. However please note that sometimes changes do occur before or after bookings have been confirmed, and very occasionally confirmed bookings have to be changed or cancelled. We promise to do all we can to avoid changes and cancellations but must reserve the right to do so.
We recommend insurance to cover cancellation, loss, damage or injury. As a small business we are not able to act as your insurers and rearrange your stay due to your changes in personal circumstances.
Group bookings of more than three tents/units will need to look elsewhere I’m afraid. If you reserve or we discover after arrival more than three pitches have been booked by a group then we will be left with no alternative but to ask you to leave with no refund offered.
No Pets are allowed in the Glamping Pods
Pets are welcome by prior arrangement, but the Owners are responsible for the behaviour of their Animals on the Campsite.
No more than 2 dogs are allowed. Dogs must not be left unattended at any time
We do not allow on site any breed of dog listed under the Dangerous Dogs act 1991.
No animal is allowed to be loose on site or on footpaths through our land and must be kept on a lead no longer than 2m.
Proprietary pet cages are only allowed within the confines of the unit including an awning. Pets should be exercised in the dog walk.
Owners must ensure that their pets do not foul the site and are responsible for cleaning up after them.
If it is deemed a pet is creating a nuisance or causing disturbance to others, their owner will be asked to remove them from site.
With the exception of guide dogs, pets are not allowed in the toilet block or other buildings.
Arrivals and departures
Check-In: 3:00pm to 9:00pm
Check-Out: Before 10:30am
Check-In: 1:00pm to 8:00pm
Check-Out: Before 11:00am
If you do not contact us and you have not arrived by noon on the day following the booking start date we will treat your booking as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to any refund.
Late Check Out
Due to being a small family-run business we are unable to facilitate late check outs.
- You agree to look after the glamping accommodation, tent pitches and campsites. This means you must keep all furniture, fittings and effects, (inside or outside) in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of your booking, and you agree to leave it clean and tidy. If you break these conditions we may make an additional cleaning charge and/or make a claim against you for repair or loss as a result of damage caused.
- You are expected to show due consideration for other people, including other guests, local residents and our staff. If you abuse the property or display dangerous or offensive behaviour towards the staff, landowners or any third party, we may refuse to allow you access to the property or ask you to leave before the end of the holiday. If this happens we will treat your booking, as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- You are in a natural environment and as such you agree to respect all local flora and fauna. Any damage, wilful or negligent, will be taken seriously and may result in you and your party being requested to leave the campsite. In such cases we will treat your booking as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to any refund.
- You must allow us access to the glamping accommodations at any reasonable time during your stay.
- The number of people using the glamping accommodation and tent pitches may not exceed the number agreed when booking.
- i) Noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times so as not to disturb the enjoyment of others. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10p.m. quiet after 11pm and, if rising early, remember that others may not be such early birds.
Due to feedback from other campers we ask that you please keep all MUSIC personal, i.e. wear headphones. Please do not play music on speakers in or around your tent. Although you may wish to play music very quietly in your tent/van chances are that it can still be heard by your neighbour and we do not all have the same taste in music…!
- ii) The Site is closed from 10pm to 7am during which time noise should be kept to a minimum and no vehicle movements are permitted.
iii) Generators may be used at the discretion of the Site Manager who will advise of the most appropriate running times. Customers may be asked to refrain from using them if they cause a disturbance.
We reserve the right to remove any campers who act inappropriately or do not follow our noise guidelines.
- i) Please be considerate of other campers when playing Ball games, Frisbee, cricket, etc.
- ii) For safety reasons the flying of model aircraft and kites is prohibited.
Children and Safety on site
It is the responsibility of parents and guardians to ensure children are supervised at all times whilst on site. Children are not the responsibility of Waenfechan Glamping and cannot be held responsible or in any way to blame should any harm befall them or anyone else in your party. Special consideration should be given to the use of toilet blocks. Please strike a balance between their enjoyment and that of others.
Vehicles on site must have a current and valid road fund licence and insurance. Drivers of vehicles, including motorcycles, must hold a full current driving licence to drive on site.
Sleeping in private cars or vans with side and rear windows may be allowed on the site, at the discretion of the management, provided the vehicle has specially designed internal sleeping accommodation such as fully reclining seats and fitted curtains. A tent attachment for changing purposes must be erected. Intention to use this arrangement must be made clear on booking.
Vehicle movement is prohibited between 10pm and 7am.
All cycles should have appropriate lighting if used at a time when it would be required.
Essential repairs can be carried out so that an unserviceable vehicle can leave site, however, general maintenance and servicing is not allowed.
Vehicle and/or unit washing, is not allowed.
Drivers, motorcyclists and cyclists are required to adhere to the Site’s 5mph speed limit.
Vehicles and their contents are left here entirely at owners or drivers risk. Management do not accept responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents either on site or on any land of Waenfechan Glamping & Camping, including the access routes.
- i) Touting and commercial advertising is not allowed; no advertising notices should be displayed on a unit.
- ii) Trading is not allowed on site, unless agreed with a member of the Site team.
iii) A firm’s car or van, which has the firm’s name and description on the sides, is acceptable at sites.
- i) Servicing chemical toilets must only be done at a Chemical Disposal Point, using water from that source.
- ii) To avoid damage to our sewerage system we ask Customers to use only biodegradable chemical fluids that do not affect the natural bacterial balance within the system.
iii. Rubbish should be recycled wherever possible. Recycling facilities are available on site
Fire points are located around the site, please familiarise yourself with your nearest point. There
is a non-smoking policy in all site buildings.
- i) Barbecues must be purpose-built and portable, standing clear of the ground or inside the fire pits. There must be no possibility of damage to the grass outside of fire pits. Only fuels for specific use on barbecues should be used.
- ii) Camp-fires are not permitted.
iii}Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited, and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to or driving nail into trees.
Prior arrangement only. In the interests of security, day visitors must report to Reception. Entry and the subsequent parking will be at Waenfechan Glamping discretion and only allowed when visiting a guest at the Waenfechan for which there is a charge of £4 per car.
There is limited parking in designated parking areas for one car per pitch. Extra cars will be charged
at £4 per night.
In the event of a complaint, please speak to a member of staff immediately. Complaints which are not brought to the management’s attention during your stay cannot be dealt with once you have left the site.
A minimum deposit of 15% per pitch is required for bookings made via this website.
Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
Firearms are not permitted.
You must pitch as directed by the staff, and not encroach upon any other pitches in consideration of fire, risk limitation, safety and access. If you pitch outside the boundaries of you pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety, privacy and comfort of others, you will be asked to move.
An accurate unit size along with any ancillary equipment you intend to use during your stay (awning, pup tent, toilet tent etc.) is required as part of the booking.
Larger units, both in length and width, will be accommodated where possible. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure they have informed the Site of the size to ensure a suitable pitch is available.
Where it is possible to accommodate a larger unit, additional fees may apply.
Customers are advised that requirements for disabled guests should be discussed with the Site prior to booking to check for availability that can meet both the needs and expectations.
The six-metre rule must be observed: Units excluding guy ropes must be 6m apart from adjacent units.
It is a requirement that the unit (along with any ancillary equipment) fits within the confines of the pitch whilst maintaining the 6m rule. If this cannot be achieved, you may be required to purchase an additional pitch (if available) or remove the ancillary equipment.
All loose equipment needs to be stored within the confines of your unit.
It is the responsibility of Customers to ensure the mains electrical cable from the hook-up point to their unit and the unit’s installation are safe. All units should be protected by a residual current device (RCD). For tent campers, this should be incorporated into a purpose-made mains supply unit designed for tent camping conditions.
In certain circumstances Customers may be required to change pitch or take down gazebos or awnings during their stay. If this is required a full explanation will be offered and a member of staff will advise accordingly. The owners reserve the right to charge for an additional pitch for extra-large tents or gazebos/pup tents and extra persons.
The transfer or sub-letting of pitches is not allowed.
Prior consent must be obtained by the Customer, from a member of the site staff if they intend leaving their unit unoccupied overnight. A current, contactable mobile phone number should be left with the site staff.
The Proprietor accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage to persons or property arising out of the use of the site or its facilities. The management shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft from or to a vehicle or hire unit
All items of lost property will be retained for one calendar month.
Items not claimed after this period will be donated to a local charity or church close to the site, this includes any monies.
Any items that are not of use to any of the local charities will be disposed of.
Anything where the owner is readily identifiable will be either directly returned to the owner if still on site or contacted by phone if possible.
Owners are responsible for the cost of reclaiming their goods. The following items are excluded from this policy:
Credit or Debit cards. Reported to the card issuer. The card issuer will then advise what further action is necessary.
Items where there is any suspicion of danger to employees or to the public. The police will be contacted immediately in such circumstances for advice.
Any item that has clearly been abandoned.
Where items of property are claimed the claimant should be expected to provide a description of the items lost. The claimant must sign for all items claimed and record their full name and address.
If you have special requests or needs, you are responsible for telling us at the time of booking. If you have a disability that may affect your stay at Waenfechan Glamping & Camping please tell us before we confirm your booking. We will do our best to accommodate you but will let you know if we are not able to meet your needs.
Liability – Your Happiness and Satisfaction!
It makes us happy if you enjoy your stay with us! If you have any problems during your stay, please let us know immediately so we can try and sort them out while you are here. If you have any complaints thereafter, please address them to;
Waenfechan Glamping & Camping, Eglwys Bach, Colwyn Bay, Conwy LL28 5SD. Telephone 01492 650743. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are under a legal duty to supply services that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (the Act).
- Waenfechan Glamping & Camping or their staff or business partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage to visitor’s property, however caused. We accept no liability for injury sustained to any party whilst on our campsites.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Waenfechan Glamping & Camping, Eglwys Bach, Colwyn Bay, Conwy LL28 5SD and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time or sent via email or mail.
Change to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Law, Jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation with us. We may process your data to keep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know. We may also disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review regarding your stay at our park.
Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
Other important terms
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may submit the dispute for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
Waenfechan Glamping & Camping is a trading name of Llindir Farms Ltd.
Llindir Farms Ltd
Company Number – 12527445
VAT Number – 290 0335 84
Registered Office – Waenfechan, Eglwys Bach, Colwyn Bay, Conwy LL28 5SD